- In this policy, the words “we” and “us” refer to this site and the word “you” in this policy refer to you the user of this site. Where this policy refers to the words “site” or “website” it refers to this online website and any other affiliated sites.
Collection of your personal information:
- Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business as an online provider of goods and services. Personal information we collect include information you give us when you apply to use the services or if relevant place an order and is used to identify your order as well as to personalise your online experience with us.
- Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous. We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
- Cookies to help you personalise your online experience. There are two types of cookies: a persistent cookie and a session cookie. We use persistent cookies to keep track of your access and to correctly reflect your referrals. Persistent cookies get entered by your web browser into the cookies folder on your computer and remains in this folder after you close your browser.
Use of information:
- We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. If you give us your fax, phone or e-mail details, you authorize us or our associates to contact you using that method. If you decide that you no longer wish us to communicate with you, or the details we hold on you change, you agree to tell us to enable us to update our records.